Be sure to click "READ MORE" for a special announcement on employer team competitions...
- Participation is FREE!!!
- Weigh-in anytime between 9a-8p every Wednesday starting January 8th through March 5th.
- Join any Wednesday until January 29th. The sooner you join the better your chances at success!
- In order to qualify for that week's prize drawing you MUST weigh-in that week. Weeks run Wednesday - Tuesday.
- You can earn additional entries by coming to fitness programs at the library. See our Monthly Events for dates and times.
- You do not need to weigh-in every week, though it is encouraged to keep you on track and accountable to yourself.
- ALL weight-ins are private! Players' weights and pounds lost/gained are kept confidential.
- Must be 18 or older to participate.
Employer Team Challenge:
- When you first weigh-in you will be asked to write your employer if they are participating in the Employer Team Challenge (You'll automatically be enrolled as an individual too).
- The library will confidentially record all weights and calculate percentages of weight loss.
- All employees need not participate.
- We will take an average based on the number of employees that competed. This gives employers that have only 2 participants the same chance of winning as those with 20 participants.
- At the end of our 8 week competition the winning business will be given the title of “Princeville’s Biggest Loser: Employer Team Challenge Winner” and awarded the LME Biggest Loser 6 photo plaque to display in their business.
- Check with your healthcare provider before starting a weight loss program.
- Fast weight loss is more difficult to maintain.
- Slow and steady weight loss is more effective long term.
- A "lifestyle change" versus a temporary diet change is key to successful weight loss and maintenance.